Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Springtime has Come, Winter is Past...but Tomorrow Comes the Rain

I will praise You with uprightness of heart, when I learn Your righteous judgments. Psalm 119:7

It has been really warm out for the past few days here. Very nice, feels good even in your bones. It's like a new world outside. Everywhere I turn I see color on trees, in the sky...the birds singing in flight, it's simply beautiful. But...

Tomorrow comes the rain.
Its going get cooler again for the remainder of the week and who knows when the sun will shine again as bright as it did today. Oh well, weather changes its course all the time, constantly changing.

I am finding myself quite content right now. I have been reading my bible more often and getting back to the basics. More and more I see how God has constantly been the same from the beginning of time. He does not change, He is from everlasting to everlasting. I am getting more acquainted of His character. Its good.

I know that by getting more acquainted with His character and His honest discretion, things start making sense. As I learn from a God who does not change and who has been the same, I can always be aware and understand circumstances, good or bad. I guess that's how I will be able to thank Him with lifted hands.When you lift your hands up it's like saying, "I give up trying so hard to make it on my own understanding and just let You tell me how it is."

Psalm 119:7 soon starts to become personal, and I feel relief.

Illness, disappointment, loss of hope, or a sudden change/shift in your life can really throw you off, in more ways than one. The rain may come tomorrow, but Christ remains the same. Heb. 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment